Rabobank Arena, Theater and Convention Center Policies
We want your trip to Rabobank Arena, Theater and Convention Center to be safe and enjoyable. Please review the policies listed below. If you have any questions, please call us at 661-852-7300 or email us.
Service animals are welcome at Rabobank Arena, Theater & Convention Center. All other animals are strictly prohibited
As a general rule instamatic type cameras are allowed at most events. Professional cameras or cameras with long telephoto lenses and video cameras are strictly prohibited. If there is a prohibition on cameras at a particular event the policy will be posted at all entrances.
First aid is located behind section 114-115 on the concourse level. Fully trained EMTs are present for all Rabobank Arena events.
Food and Beverage
Outside food and beverage are strictly prohibited.
Lost and Found
Lost and found is at our security desk located at the loading dock entrance on the south side of Rabobank Arena. You can contact security at 661.852.7391.
Parking lots for Rabobank Arena, Theater & Convention Center are located south of the facilities. Event parking for major events is $10; for all other events, the fee is $6. Limited spaces are available for limousines ($20), buses ($25) and RV’s ($25).
The following is a list of items prohibited inside the venue:
- Weapons of any kind (Including: Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Coolers, Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Backpacks or oversized bags
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones or other remote controlled devices
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Arena Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time, without warning.
Rabobank Arena, Theater & Convention Center are smoke free buildings. The smoking area for Rabobank Arena is located outside the blue doors behind section 114/115. The smoking area for the Theater & Convention Center will vary from event to event. Please see an usher and they will direct you to the smoking area.